Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lists

This is more for myself than anything else. I do plan on scrapping both of these things soon.

April-In-Review
  • Spent lots of time with dad at the hospital
  • But he came home after 3 weeks, a week earlier than we expected!
  • Saw Howie Mandel
  • Got asked to be a godmother, baptism is June 15th
  • Spent 9 wonderful days at Disney World. I really do love that place and turn into a kid whenever I go.
  • Watched a FIRST competition for the first time in a few years and it reminded me why I loved it so much in high school.
  • Got the news a friend is pregnant. I'm happy for her but it's also kind of weird.
  • The Tiger's started playing baseball about half way through.
April Top 10 Songs
1. Let It Be - Brooke White
2. Hollywood is Not American - Ferras
3. We Rode in Trucks - Luke Bryan
4. What Kind of Gone - Chris Cagle
5. You're Gonna Miss This - Trace Adkins
6. What About Now - Daughtry
7. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
8. Travelin' Through - Jason Castro
9. Long Trip Along - Dierks Bentley
10. Good To Be Us - Bucky Covington

No comments: