Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Journey Into Imagination


Figment has always been one of my favorite characters at Disney World. When I was in 4th grade and we went to Disney, I came home with a stuffed Figment. He's just such a cute dinosaur.

One of my first stops at EPCOT is Journey Into Imagination just to see Figment, I think this time I rode the ride 3 or 4 times and it made me smile every time.

It's made me think about thinking outside the box. I need to turn my thinking upside down, I'm just figuring out how to do that.

My plan is to take a journey into my imagination and just play. One thing I fell in love with at Disney was sketching the characters. I have a couple good pictures of Mickey and Goofy. I want to play with that some more.

I want to play with paint and go crazy. Even if I throw it away when I'm done it's worth it.

I want to see how crazy I can get with scrapbooking, finally finding my niche, my style.

I'm hoping to share the journey so beware there might be some really bad stuff here. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with.