Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Never Win Anything

I'm always trying to win contests. On the internet, calling into the radio, filling out forms at stores. I figure why not right?

Of course I win when I'm not even trying.

The radio station I listen to is having a radio-a-thon for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I've been a Partner in Hope with St. Jude's for close to 5 years and I felt I needed to up my montly donation so I called about 5:45 this morning. They said they were way behind in the donations they wanted for that hour. So about 15 minutes later Im listneing and they say they're drawing a name for pit passes (closer than front row) for Dierks Bently, Bucky Covington, and Luky Bryan, plus a meet and greet with Luky Bryan.

Guess what I won!!!! It was pretty cool to hear my name on the radio. So now I just have to wait for a phone call from the radio station to find out how and when I'm getting my pictures.

I'm pumped. I called my mom right away to tell her because she's a huge Dierks Bently fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amanda,

But I still don't know who they are. :(