Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Science is Fun!

I spent Monday morning at the Science Center. It's a place I've been wanting to go to for awhile and told myself I have the day off work so I should go. Overall it was ok. I got through everything in a couple hours. It's a great place for field trips.

One of the reasons I wanted to go now was they have a DaVinci exhibit. Basically it just shows a bunch of his inventions and some prints of his pictures. Very interesting to see what he created 500 years ago without our modern conveniences.

This picture was taken in a 8 sided little room that is all mirrors. Pretty cool, especially with a camera.

Mom wouldn't even cross this bridge. At one end it showed how suspension bridges are built with give so they can sway and move with the weather. Pretty cool to see but I don't think I'd want to be on the bridge on any day with some wind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since I've been to the Science Center. Might have to take Ian on his next day off.