Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Fun

I got this in an email and thought it would be fun to do here.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite Christmas things to do.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real or nothing like this year. Dad's doctors said we can't have a real tree so the only tree we'll have is my mom's little ceramic one.

3. When do you put up the tree? If we have a tree usually around the middle of December.

4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Year's if mom gets her way

5. Do you like eggnog? no thank you. Funny story though, over 10 years ago my aunt, uncle and cousins were at McDonald's and someone asked my cousin Timmy if he wanted eggnog. He said, "I don't like eggs and I don't know what nog is." He hasn't lived that down yet.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My bear. His name is Desmond, named after Desmond Howard. I got him the year Desmond won the Heisman Trophy.

7. Hardest person to buy for? my dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? my dog

9. Do you have a nativity scene? My mom has one

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, I just need to find time to make them this year

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? usually anything from my grandpa's wife

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? the original Miracle on 34th Street

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my mom's cookies

16. Lights on the tree? red and white

17. Favorite Christmas song? Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays by 'NSYNC

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay at home, although the one year we went to Vegas it was great

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen (and Rudolph)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Santa

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the craziness around the mall

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a blue one with my name on it. I like to get ornaments from places I travel. And any ornament with Stitch on it. :)

24 What do you want for Christmas this year? Ian says I want a Giants house with Eli in it...LOL

No comments: