Saturday, November 29, 2008

26 goals for my 26th year (1/300)

  1. Live within a budget
  2. Read 12 'classic' books
    1. Read Jane Eyre
    2. Read A Christmas Carol
    3. Read The Scarlet Letter
    4. Read Alice in Wonderland
    5. Read Wuthering Heights
    6. Read To Kill a Mockingbird again
    7. Read Anne Frank
    8. Read Walden
    9. Read Catcher in the Rye
  3. Photo 300, 300 daily pictures
  4. Finish 100 scrapbook projects (LOs count as one, mini albums count as one)
  5. Take an art class
  6. Go to the zoo
  7. Read all Little House Books
  8. Give up Pop
  9. Read a non-fiction history book a month
  10. 300 blog entries
  11. For one month, create something everyday
  12. Simplify and organize. This means making my scrap stuff fit within the space I have. This also means getting rid of the things I'm holding onto but will never use. Organizing photos and closets.
  13. Become ambidextrous
  14. Go a month without buying any clothes
  15. Watch 10 movies I haven't seen off of AFI's greatest movies ever made
  16. Read The Chronicles of Narnia
  17. Go 7 days without TV
  18. Upgrade my Mac OS
  19. Do one thing that scares the crap out of me
  20. Go to a crop once a month
  21. See Shakespeare performed live
  22. Keep my car clean
  23. Save at least 30% of my paychecks
  24. Try at least one new recipe a month
  25. Stop procrastinating as much
  26. Be recognized for my work

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

I've always wanted to be ambidextrous too! I remember spending a lot of time concentrating on just that as a young girl. lol