Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Great Week!

So far this week....
  • Dad came home. Yesterday to be exact. He's very happy to be home, and I'm happy to have him home.
  • I was asked to be a godmother yesterday. Totally out of the blue but I'm very honored. Wow is all I can say. And I'll be doing some shopping next week.
  • Because next week I'll be in Florida, Disney World to be exact. it's a world of laughter, a world or tears, its a world of hopes, its a world of fear,theres so much that we share,that its time we're aware,its a small world after all
  • This is my last work day until the 28th!!
  • Dad's home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.