Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Want, Want, Want

Just a few things I would love to have but probably never will.

This is a Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens. I think I want it but I want to try it first. I learned why I'm not a fan of my 50mm lens so from now on I don't really want to buy anything without test driving it first especially since this is a $400 lens.









I'm really wanting some Uggs right now. I've never really been a fan until I realized how cold it can get and how nice it would be to have shoes that are warm. I'm assuming they're waterproof as well. I would hope for the price. These are something I may go hunting for htis weekend.








This lovely shirt from the GAP has my eye. I'll have to go try it on.










It's a Coach purse. I'm in the market for something new but my dilemma is do I buy something cheap now or wait until I go to Florida at the end of April and get something really great. I'm leaning towards waiting. Who knows, this purse could be in the outlet by then.









JCrew does it always. I get their catalogues and I want everything in them. Luckily they do have sales and clearence. For example I got a cashmere shirt, probably regularly in the $120-$150 range for $40. That's a good deal to me, especially for cashmere.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Uggs are a must have for sure. I've had mine for about 9 years. They are just as good as the day I got them. I ordered them directly from Uggs.com and at the beginning of every season I just spray them with the waterproof stuff. These are the warmest boots I've ever owned or ever will own. I wear them snowmobiling and my feet have never gotten cold. They are warmer than any snowmobile boots I've owned. If you're looking to stay warm and dry, Uggs are the way to go.

Happy Shopping.