Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 Scrapbook Goals

  1. Finish my Europe album. I'm almost done with London, unfortunatly that's the place with the least pictures and I haven't even scrapped a Rome picture.
  2. Do another Week in the Life album. I actually started my week today. I was thinking it would be a great thing to work on while dad's in the hospital. I can take a page a day and work on it while I'm sitting there.
  3. Do another perspective album. I enjoyed the first one I did 2 years ago.
  4. Finish everything I have started as of today. That includes some mini-albums that were started a couple years ago
  5. Spend less
  6. An encyclopedia. I'm working on words right now. Then I'll do entries, then figure out how I want to format.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about doing a family cookbook with some of your favoirite family recipes?