Monday, December 17, 2007

This and That

First I have looked in a couple easy places to look for Christmas gifts but I try to hold out. It's more fun to open up the gifts on Christmas morning not knowing.

Second, I'm meeting Rachael Ray on Thrusday and the most important thing I have all week to think about is what to wear. I know the shoes and pants, I just have to figure out the shirt.

Third, I hate it when going to work is a break from the weekend. Saturday night I got about 6 hours of sleep, not fun.

Fourth, 4 more work days until I go 9 straight days without coming to this place, then I come in for half a day and have another day off. You don't know how much I am looking forward to that.

Fifth, I don't understand why nobody has school today. It took me 5 extra minutes to get to work, that's all.

No comments: