Tuesday, December 18, 2007

books, books, books

I believe it was over Thanksgiving that I had the sudden urge to read Christmasy books so I searched on Amazon and found some that I quickly put on hold at the library.

One of the books I got was Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, a fun little love story taking place at Christmas time. I enjoyed the book so much that I had to read more by this author especially since this book was one is a series about a family.

I love series books about families, The MacGregor books by Nora Roberts are some of my all time favorites.

So I just got finished reading the first book, A Date with a Billionaire, in the series and I give it two thumbs up. I can't wait to read the rest of the books.

If you like quick reading love stories you'll probably love these books. They're just too cute!

No comments: