Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Favorite


A few weeks ago I was helping mom clean part of the basement and saw all my cds. I went through them to see if there were any I wanted to listen to again. The above cd is one of them.

I got it in 2000 and listened to it almost constantly. To me this cd is timeless, I love every song on the album.

My favorite song is probably the first one called Affirmation. Here are some of the lyrics.
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

Just a good song for those days when you need a little pick me up.

Also,crowdSPRING, hire Kelly Purkey for your new Community Marketing Manager!

No comments: