Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Believe

My favorite Christmas movie is the original Miracle on 34th Street. I don't know why really but it's just always caught me. Maybe it's the idea of Santa. Sure I know it was mom and dad that put stuff under my tree but I love the idea of Santa, some magical guy.

A couple interesting things I just learned about this movie. It came out in July because the studio didn't think anyone would want to see a movie about Christmas. The movie stayed in the theaters until Christmas. Next, the scene where Susan pulls Kris's beard is real. It was a shock to her.

My favorite part of the movie is probably the end. Susan is sad that she didn't get her gift and keeps going, "I believe, I believe..." Then the next thing you know their driving by the house of her dreams.

Magic!

No comments: