Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favorite Songs of 2008

10 of the 12 months this year I made a top 10 songs list. The lists were made of of 55 songs. I've narrowed those songs down to my favorites of this year.

You're Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins
Hollywood's Not America by Ferras
What About Now by Daughtry
Let It Be sung by Brooke White
Long Trip Along by Dierks Bently
You Look Good in My Shirt by Keith Urban
Don't Think I Don't Think About It by Daius Rucker
Country Man by Luke Bryan :)
Better As a Memory by Kenny Chesney
Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven by Kenny Chesney
Famous in a Small Town by Miranda Lambert
Start a Band by Brad Paisley and Keith Urban
Lookin' For a Good Time by Lady Antebelum
Already Gone by Sugarland
Love Story by Taylor Swift
Time of my Life by David Cook

No comments: