Monday, September 29, 2008

Documenting




It seems that this week a lot of people will be doing A Week in the Life alongside Ali Edwards.

Well I did a new week in January so I don't necessarily want to do that right now. But I do want to document as passage of time. So I have a couple ideas rolling around in my head.

These things do tend to find me with lots of pictures taken from my car, even with the crack in the windshield. I spent hours there every week so it makes sense.

So thank you Ali for inspiring me even if it's to do something different than what the orignal thought was.

1 comment:

senovia said...

Hi :) I like your photo and the inspiration behind it- you spend a lot of time there, you need a photo! I think I'll take a photo of my dashboard, too! Thanks!
PS I got your blog from you leaving a comment on Ali's blog. ;)
Nicky