Monday, May 19, 2008

Pictures



1. thirteen, 2. dumpster abstract, 3. Untitled, 4. 365:342 This Book Will Save Your Life..., 5. Chocolate Cupcake, 6. office traffic lights, 7. "Arido e freddo era il mondo, e le parole meravigliose.", 8. Untitled, 9. Pls...frgtmnt..., 10. primary colours, 11. Day 138 - In a Rush?, 12. .travels., 13. Pikaland: the Dailies, 14. Fotografe uma Idéia! - All Star, 15. Triple room for some bad girls, 16. It is only when we silent the blaring sounds of our daily existence..., 17. Mont Saint-Michel at Dusk, 18. you will. you? will. you? will. you? will., 19. Lomo LC-A+, 20. .. Now Broadcasting Live!, 21. Old Gate, 22. gerbera, 23. sustenance, 24. Sulla luna col pennello di Vincent, 25. Pacific Wheel

I've been itching to take pictures. Last week I went out and took some of our yard. I have to say we have a beautiful yard and I can say this without sounding stuck up because I have nothing to do with it. A couple weeks ago I was joking with my mom that when we first moved in I would help mow the lawn but I did it wrong so I stopped doing it. My mom started to fight this when my dad kinda jumped in and agreed with me.

Anyway, I want to take pictures, interesting pictures, but I feel stale. Maybe I need to challenge myself to just take my camera out and go for things I don't usually go for. 10 pictures a day this week, I like that idea. Can't wait to see what I come up with.

No comments: