Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

  • It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm meeting one of my oldest friends for lunch tomorrow (oldest as in known basically since I was born but she's only 5 months older than me)
  • David Cook and his incredible voice. I have his downloads and I'm listening to them all the time, even Time of My Life
  • did you know the French Open is happening? my weekend will consist of watching as much tennis as possible
  • Then throwing in some basketball (hopefully tonight AND Sunday) and hockey (GO WINGS!)
  • Planting a garden. This was going to be my dad's project but he can't do it so I told mom I would help. This is huge for me, I don't like all that outside stuff but the thought of all those fresh veggies did it. (green beans, tomatoes, squash, eggplant, zucchini, peppers)

No comments: