- Spent a weekend in DC doing new things
- Put on hold again for dad to go into the hospital but it finally happened at the end
- Read Sense and Sensibility and didn't really like it. I didn't like any of the characters
- American Idol is in full swing
- Dancing with the Stars is back!
- Made reservations for Florida
- Went to a FIRST competition and spent an afternoon with Jessica
- Celebrated Easter with both sides of the family
- Read 15 books, none were show stoppers but Remember Me? and Change of Heart were good.
- Had to break into the house when I locked myself out one morning
- Had a nice afternoon at the bar with my coworkers
- Finally got Photo Freedom, yet I've barely read any of it
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
March In Review
I have a plan to actually scrap these monthly reviews. It's a good way to get all the little things in.
at 10:05 AM