Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March In Review

I have a plan to actually scrap these monthly reviews. It's a good way to get all the little things in.

  • Spent a weekend in DC doing new things
  • Put on hold again for dad to go into the hospital but it finally happened at the end
  • Read Sense and Sensibility and didn't really like it. I didn't like any of the characters
  • American Idol is in full swing
  • Dancing with the Stars is back!
  • Made reservations for Florida
  • Went to a FIRST competition and spent an afternoon with Jessica
  • Celebrated Easter with both sides of the family
  • Read 15 books, none were show stoppers but Remember Me? and Change of Heart were good.
  • Had to break into the house when I locked myself out one morning
  • Had a nice afternoon at the bar with my coworkers
  • Finally got Photo Freedom, yet I've barely read any of it

1 comment:

Val said...

I would love to hear your review of Photo Freedom.