Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Observations

  • I'm not really a fan of The Beatles music. Some of the songs are just weird (Yellow Submarine). I do like the people on American Idol singing it though. 'Let It Be' sung by Brooke White last week is my favorite song right now.
  • I'm not scrapbooking or taking pictures right now and that's ok.
  • I have too many clothes
  • My room is a mess
  • I'm bored
  • We're popular. We have 2 places to go on Sunday. Luckily we can use the second as a way to leave the first early. :)
  • My dog has been extra affectionate lately.
  • About a month until I go to Florida. Did you know the difference between and 5-day and a 6-day pass at Disney is only $2. I might be getting like an 8-day pass because it will only be $6 more dollars (plus tax). I can fully enjoy a couple me only days at the parks before my uncle gets there.
  • Very happy that Dancing with the Stars is back. Kristy is my favorite before even watching her. I'm also rooting for Steve Gutenburg, Jason Taylor, Shannon Elizabeth and Marliee Matlin.

No comments: