Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm back

Just a few pictures from Charleston

This is the Aiken-Rhett house. When I saw the name I had to go. (think Clay Aiken and Rhett Butler, just perfect) The house was nice but it's not really in the shape it was in it's peak. I enjoyed the Nathanial Russell House better. Just beautiful.

Just a quick picture outside the aquirium. This one is for my mom.

I spent an afternoon at Fort Sumter. It was totally interesting to hear the history of the fort. All I really knew about it is it's where the Civil War started.

Just a little fun self portrait. It was cold for South Carolina, probably high 40's in that picture.
In other news, my dad heads to the hospital next Tuesday to start with his transplant. I started a blog for news on how he's doing.

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

Welcome home
I love the self portrait
and best wishes and comfort to your dad as he begins that process.
hugs