Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weekend Round Up

About an hour ago I gave up, my back is killing me so no more work tonight.

I didn't get near what I wanted to get done this weekend.

  • Make at least 4 kinds of cookies
    • I made Oatmeal Raisan, Sugar, butterball and some pretzel thingy's
  • Make Christmas Cards
    • Done on Friday yet I still need to sign them and take a good picture of them. I love the cards but I'm mad at Tim Holtz. He made me try embossing and now I think I"m addicted. I love it!
  • Mail Christmas Cards
    • They have stamps on them, does that work?
  • Mail birthday gift
    • It's going in the mail tomorrow along with about half my parents x-mas cards
  • Work on dad's x-mas present
    • very little done, it's taking a lot longer than I thought but a lot needs to be by tomorrow night.
  • Make at least 3 button trees
    • almost done with 1, another started, buttons bought
  • Catch up on my December/Christmas scrapbook
    • not even close
  • Return some things
    • done. I went to the mall yesterday and left before going in because it was packed and I didn't want to deal with people without patience. Instead I went to Partridge Creek where there weren't many people and I enjoyed a couple hours of browsing, buying and relaxing. I went to the mall today when it opened and was out before it got busy.
  • Finish Christmas Shopping
    • except for my grandpa this is done!
  • Scrapbook
    • yea right!
I promise i'll post pictures some time this week when I can relax.

No comments: